CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm quite awful...

This evening was going along quite normally, and then Marlee started arguing with me and wouldn't be quiet long enough for me to finish my sentence...so I yelled at her.

About two minutes later she came into the kitchen where I was washing dishes and loudly said: "I'm going to call you stepmother, because stepmothers are mean!"

A little too much influence from watching Cinderella and Snow White? I think so. But I was acting a bit like a wicked stepmother I must confess, minus the forced labor, locking her in her room, or hiring my huntsman to take her into the woods. That locking in the room bit might have it's advantages though. :)

I guess it will serve as my reminder to not act so "stepmotherly" and just act like a mom?

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: