CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I love fall!!!




Fall is my favorite! The colors, the weather (when it's sunny and cold like it has been lately), the leaves, lighting candles...the list goes on. I wish we had a fireplace so we could curl up near it and drink hot apple cider and read books...but I guess we can still do everything but the curling up by the fireplace. Hmmm, still fall is the greatest! And even though I'm not the hugest football fan (gasp) I do like the Beavers! My most favorite thing about the Beavers though, is that since Owen knows orange is their color, he always calls anything orange "beaver". Well actually "beeber" would be a more accurate pronunciation, but it's very cute nonetheless. So go Beavs, and enjoy your fall!

0 comments: