CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007





Rob and I painted yesterday evening, and this was the first time we used a sprayer. What a difference from rolling! We were both so surprised how fast it went, and were so thankful that his grandpa let us borrow it!
These geese are kind of hard to see, but I was so impressed by how many there were that after I dropped Marlee off for school, I drove back by this field and tried to get a picture of them. I couldn't even get all of them in the picture because they were everywhere!

1 comments:

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

I think that definitely qualifies as a gaggle of geese.

Gaggle defined: a term of venery for a flock of geese that isn't in flight; in flight, the group can be called a skein.

Cool gaggle!