CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007



We finally started getting our laminate flooring in today! It is far from finished...but we are making progress, so that makes me happy.
With all the chaos in our house we are waiting to get our tree and decorations up, and Marlee keeps asking when it will be. I wish I knew, but I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures people have been posting of theirs. It makes it seem a little more real!
Our neighbors have a big inflatable Grinch decoration, and Marlee asked today why there was a giant frog outside their house. We told her it was the Grinch, and then later she was pretty sure it was a pinata and was hoping for some candy. Needless to say, she's pretty disappointed with everything about it. To top it off she told me to hurry inside tonight so it wouldn't get me.
Oh, and Owen has some food stuck in his tooth in this picture... but I liked it anyway.

1 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Hi Laura! I had fun spying on your blog. Your kids are ADORABLE! Glad to see you're doing well.
:) Sarah Brosnan
*sarah dorr*