CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Funny faces, bay front, and the beach. That's all.

So I said "make funny faces" and they did. They are such good listeners! I especially love owens folded over ear in the first one. :)



Just watching a little olympics with dad. Pretty serious stuff.
But not so serious that you can't stop and smile for a picture...
...as long as you get right back to it!
A little Newport Old Bay Front. Had to stop and look at some seals. (Sorry...no picture)

A little foggy, but not so bad we couldn't all play on the beach!


Oops, a couple more from the bay front.



Marlee helped Nammer pick out this rock.
Awww!

A crack only a mother could...um...love.
They really do love each other! :)




Yep, I was there too.
Soooo fun to run away from the ocean!!!!
Also fun: throwing rocks into the ocean.
I just wanted to see if I could try out one of those neat "jumping on the beach" pictures. I was pretty excited to get the "tongue hanging out of mouth while jumping on the beach" shot! Bonus!!!
We had such a fun day, and all after checking the weather online and expecting it to be pouring and thunder storming all day. What do they know anyway? :)




2 comments:

peteandjenn said...

I love the funny faces pictures! So cute!

Chris and Sarah said...

Fun times! I just wanted to say that your parents haven't aged a bit since I saw them last. It's probably been about......ummm.....20 years! HA!