CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A little of this and that...

We had a little family reunion at my parents house and here are a few good looking people who came...Chris and Staci, and little Tatum who is growing up so fast! Don't get to see them enough, but it's always nice when we do! Love you guys!
Brian and Heather were there! We talked about what a horrible blogger I am, so here I am trying to be better! Thanks for the motivation :), and it was extra nice to see you!
Joe and Jennifer and their son Andrew...he's such a cutie! Andrew and Owen had fun playing in the water table even though it wasn't sunny at all.
Jon and Dewey, I don't think Jon knew I was taking their picture :)
Owen tried out his cousins scooter, which he calls a "tooter".

We went to the Scandinavian Festival, which I had forgotten was mostly an eating festival, with a little dancing and music thrown in! Perfect for us! :) Marlee kept seeing people with food and asking where they got it. We also were fortunate enough to find these fun picture opportunities, and you'll notice mine mysteriously is not on here.
Owen could barely reach...
...and I think Rob was having the most fun! :)
My favorite one...if you know Rob you might enjoy it too! I laughed so hard! What a tiny little man he is! :)



Then for some swimming time in our new pool. It's nothing huge, but the kids love it!
Marlee has been taking swimming lessons, so she likes to practice floating and "gliding".

Just a big smile.


Trying to float on the dolphin.





3 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

Oh my gosh - your kids are adorable! You're quite the photographer, too - by the way.... cute!!

DORRPOSTS said...

Love the pictures! It's always fun to see how your kids and your siblings' kids are growing and changing.

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

I love seeing your photos Laura!! Looks like lots of family and summer fun!