CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just a few things about me~

So, I was tagged a while back and I'm supposed to come up with 7 interesting things about myself...


1. I like to organize my kids clothes in rainbow order in their closets. "Like to" might be the key words right there, because they never stay that way for too long.

2. I had kidney cancer when I was pregnant with Marlee. The doctors found it because I had a kidney stone, so they did an ultrasound, and then 12 days after she was born, they chopped out my kidney, along with the cancer. I have had no problems since, and I'm coming up on 5 years. Usually this is something that old men have...and I'm not old...or a man. Hmmm.

3. I love fall best of all the seasons.

4. I detest talking on the phone, except to Rob, my mom, and my brothers. So don't call me. :)

5. I'm not a typical female in that I'm a dreadful multi-tasker. :(

6. I know nothing about history. I really wish I would have listened better in school. I'm one of those people you would laugh at on a game show because your first grader knows more than I do.

7. I have the smartest husband ever. Seriously. And he's also pretty nice, and grows a mighty fine beard. I know every man is jealous. :)

1 comments:

BruceandBarbara said...

Cancer? I had no idea and I'm so sorry! I'm glad it has been 5 years and you are doing well...Praise God!